Gosport's buses and trams An online exhibition created by The Provincial Society, with support from Hampshire County Council Arts and Museums Service  
     
 

 
 
   Home         Timeline  
 
 
 
Bus converted to ambulance in 1942  
 

 

Provincial single decker (registration number TP 7184) converted to an ambulance and presented to Gosport Corporation in 1942. This photograph was taken at Hoeford Depot. In 1940, the company had presented a similar ambulance/bus to Fareham Urban District Council.

 
Hampshire Museums Service (GP1981.27.299)
 

 

Links

The Provincial Society (main website)

Provincial enthusiasts website

Contact

For more information please contact

The Provincial Society:

www.provincialsociety.org

 

(C) Copyright The Provincial Society

Registered Charity No. 1104834